Investment in intellectual property (IP) can have great rewards. However, it’s not without risks. This guide provides you with insights into where those risks lie, and how you can mitigate them with emphasis on how you can keep your business out of trouble.
In this Webinar, we explore
• How is IP risk linked to business risk, showing the damage imitation can cause.
• What you can do with other people’s IP assets, without breaking any laws.
• What are the risks in your IP rights with checklists to help you identify the risks of most concern to your business.
• How to stay alert to the possibility of infringement and keeping track of what your competitors are doing.
• What are the steps for dealing with accusations of infringement, which will typically start with written correspondence such as a ‘cease and desist’ letter.
Date: 9/12/2021 (Thursday)
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: via Facebook Live
Presenter: Mr. Lok Choon Hong
Moderator: Ms. Lee Jia Ee
For more information, please WhatsApp or contact us at 6016-2855770
Click here to register now!