Greetings from GITP Asia and IPSpace!
We are proud to announce the eagerly anticipated 2021 China Optics Valley 3551 International Entrepreneurship Competition, back for the 6th time! Jointly organized by GITP and the Organization Department of the Wuhan Municipal Party Committee, supported by IPSpace of IPTech. This year’s event is set to kick off in the East Lake New Technology Development Zone, better known as the Optics Valley of China, located in Wuhan. The event will take place between November 2021 to January 2022.
We are expecting 20 winners with a total prize value of over 4 million yuan!
In order to take part in this competition, the following have to be observed:
- Participating projects must be in the following fields:
- Financial Tech (Fintech)
- Digital Tech
- Big Health
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Advanced Equipment
- Advanced Materials
- Environmental Protection
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Education Tech
- Future Tech Industries
- Applicants have an interest and determination for their project to enter the Chinese market.
- The main applicant must be the founder and hold the largest number of shares in the company.
- Applicants must not be a previous winner of the past editions of the China Optics Valley 3551 International Entrepreneurship Competition.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Be a part of China’s most exciting entrepreneurship competition of the year! Act now – the deadline for registration is 18 November 2021.
To register for the 2021 China Optics Valley 3551 International Entrepreneurship Competition, click on the following link: https://gitp.asia/china-optics-valley-3551-international-entrepreneurship-competition
Please contact us if you have any questions. Our staff are ready to answer any questions you may have and support you with the application process.
Contact us for further inquiry via:
Whatsapp: (+86) 18680518226
Linked in: www.linkedin.com/company/ipspace-by-ip-tech/