Many IP assets are not reflected companies’ balance sheet. Have you ever wondered what your intellectual property (IP) is worth?
The main purpose of this webinar is to help you determine whether, and when, conducting an IP valuation might be commercially beneficial for your business.
This Webinar examines
• Accounting basics for IP Valuation.
• The main principles that guide the IP valuation process and provides an overview of the regulations and standards that govern it.
• Contexts in which having an IP valuation could be most useful.
• Three main methods of IP valuation that are employed, summarising the advantages and disadvantages of each one, and how the appropriate method is selected.
• Factors that are most likely to influence an IP valuation calculation and tells you what you will need to provide to get a report produced.
Date: 18 November 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: via Facebook Live
Presenter: Mr. Joseph Kam
Moderator: Mr. Lok Choon Hong
For more information, please WhatsApp or contact us at 6016-2855770